The following document summarises the whole process followed by the accelerator from March 2015. The main achievements by the accelerated companies have been:
- Income: at the beginning of the acceleration the income of the top-10 companies (March 2015) accounted for a global sum of 16.000€. At the end of the acceleration income reached 206.000€ (November 2015). That is an increase of a 1200% in 9 months. Companies’ own projections for November 2016 are over 4 million.
- Jobs: the number of jobs in the top-10 companies at the beginning of the acceleration was 26. By the end of the acceleration it was 42. That is an increase in jobs of over a 160% in 9 months. Projections for November 2016 indicate they expect 67 full-time employees.
- Income per employee is growing exponentially since the beginning of the acceleration in the top-10 companies from an average of 601.50€/emp. in March 2015 to 4,959.69€/emp. in November 2015.
- Users (B2C market): The top-10 companies started with 5000 users for their products in total. This amount reached 9000 by the end of the acceleration, meaning an increase of users of an 80%.
- Paying customers (B2B market): The top-10 companies rose from 6 customers at the beginning of the acceleration to 57 by the end.
- Creation of SMEs: Three of the projects which started their participation as a group of individuals did register new SMEs in the UK, Spain and Portugal.
- Additional public funds: Two of the top-3 companies (Geezar and Xpressomics) in the open call have been awarded with a SME-Instrument phase 1 award raising an additional amount of €50,000 each.