On April 28, the European Commission will launch a new call for proposals under the LIFE programme. To aid potential candidates, ZABALA Innovation Consulting – a Spanish consultancy with over 30 years of experience in supporting clients in European Research & Innovation projects, together with the Brussels Chamber of Commerce (BECI) and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), will host an informative seminar on 8 May 2017 at BECI in Brussels.
The LIFE programme can provide up to 60% co-financing for specific projects. More than €390 million are available to fund projects related to:
- Environmental technologies and solutions (including close-to-market)
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation measures,
- Nature conservation and biodiversity projects, and
- Climate and environmental governance and information initiatives.
The European Commission is particularly looking for close-to-market projects i.e. projects that:
- Propose a new, demonstrative solution able to bring clear environmental and/or climate benefits e.g. in the fields of waste management, circular economy, resource efficiency, climate change mitigation, and water; and
- Have a level of technical and business readiness allowing them to implement their solution in close-to-market conditions (i.e. at industrial or commercial scale) during the project duration
During the seminar, Marie Latour – Head of the Zabala Brussels Office and Igor Idareta – expert European R&D Project Consultant at Zabala, will be sharing practical and valuable tips and tricks to maximize applicants’ chances of creating successful proposals for the LIFE 2017 Programme. Stefanie Hugelier, form the National Contact Point Life (NCP Life) Belgium, will also be presenting the role NCP Life can have in supporting successful grant applications.
Zabala looks forward to welcoming all who are interested in participating and to make LIFE a success!
8 May 2017
10.45 to 12.15 followed by a networking lunch
Registration 10.15 to 10.45
BECI - Avenue Louise 500 - 1050 Brussels
BECI Members: 25 euros + VAT
Non-Members: 75 euros + VAT
More information ?
Jean-Philippe Mergen - Director Export - firstname.lastname@example.org - T +32 2 210 01 77