Apply to KIC InnoEnergy Call for Innovation Proposals
A sustainable energy sector needs new products, new solutions and new services. But transforming the spark of an idea into a successful and marketable product can be a long and complex journey. Technical expertise, commercial awareness and access to a variety of skills and resources are critical.
KIC InnoEnergy is looking for businesses with the next big innovation in sustainable energy. If your business has a proven concept that you think can help change the future of the energy industry, then we can help address the challenges and shorten the journey from lab to launch.
KIC InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for Europe’s energy industry and invests in businesses and help develop innovative products, services, and solutions that have high commercial potential. They provide access to a deep pool of complementary skills and resources, and connect them to markets and commercial opportunities across Europe.
Through an European network of industry experts, businesses and researchers KIC InnoEnergy is able to:
- Give access to over 160 European project partners to support the development of new products
- Provide investment funding to help make your project a reality
- Identify market needs and potential customers
- Shorten the time to market for innovative ideas
- Turn prototypes into commercial products within five years
Do you fulfil the application criteria?
- Your aim should be to develop an innovative product or service which could be ready to go to market within less than five years.
- You have successfully carried out a proof of concept (pilot or type test validation), corresponding to a Technology Readiness Level greater or equal to five (TRL >= 5)
- You must be part of a consortium of at least three, but no more than seven, European partners from both the research and industry sectors (KIC InnoEnergy can provide a ‘matchmaking service’ to help you find suitable consortia members if required – find out more here.)
- The consortium needs to be made up of partners from at least two different countries and at least one of the companies commercialising the product or service must be involved in the project from the beginning.
Further information about the call can be found on the documentation and timeline page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and check the appropriateness of your idea with the call.
Don't miss any of our R&D calls.
Suscribe you to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to the latest news
You may also be interested in: