MYGEOSS third (and last) call
The focus of this call will be on developing applications of European relevance that will provide users with information on the changing environment, e.g. change detection in climate, biodiversity, water bodies, coastal areas, built environment, green areas, forestry, agricultural land and crops, and atmospheric composition. Other areas of application will be considered providing they address broad environmental or social themes across geographic scales.
The best applicants will be awarded contracts by the JRC for a maximum of € 13.500 to develop the applications further, and take them to the stage of first public release within 3 months of signing the contracts. The winners will be invited to present their applications during the GEO Plenary XIII week in St. Petersburg, Russia (7-10 November 2016). This will give visibility to the winning teams and provide opportunities for further development and uptake. Travel and daily allowance for one person from each winning team will be supported by the European Commission.
1. Launch of the call: 15 March 2016
2. Deadline for submitting application concept, prototype, or user story (e.g. as document, slide presentation or video): 8 April 2016
3. Selection and notification of winning applications: 22 April 2016
4. Contracts with JRC signed: June 2016
5. Apps delivered to JRC with documentation: 30 September 2016
6. Testing by JRC and user panels: October 2016
7. Presentation during GEO XIII Plenary week in St. Petersburg, Russia: November 2016
We would like to encourage you to participate and submit a proposal.
Don't miss any of our R&D calls.
Suscribe you to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to the latest news
You may also be interested in: